Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wasted away again in Margaritaville


It has been years since I've seen Jimmy Buffet in concert, and I am envious of my friends who have tickets for a couple of his shows in North Carolina. Oh well maybe next year.


I have been working on finalizing my summer travel plans. This summer is my last hurra for a couple of years, I start school in August, and will have summer classes through 2010 UGH!


So with a couple of trips up to Virginia, a few trips to the beach, camping in Ohio, hanging out at a lake in Kentucky, and a visit to the North Carolina mountains, it is going to be a busy summer. So when am I going to be able to stamp? I don't know, but I do know that I will be having a few drinks, margaritas included, on these adventures. I have some wonderful friends and they will keep me entertained, with or without stamping. I do plan on hitting Marco's Paper in Dayton while I am up there. I did warn my friends that I would be spending the better part of a day there, the rest of the week, I am all theirs :)


I am hoping to take a travel stamping kit with me while I am gone on all of my adventures, but I am not sure how much time I will really get to create. But I will try. So in the meantime I will be working my butt off trying to get a lot of cards created, I sell some of my cards at a local coffee shop. I don't want them to run out while I am off galavanting.



Card Recipe
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Lots of Thoughts, "Martini Glass" by Hot Potatoes
Paper: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Only Orange, Decorative Paper - Creative Memories
Ink: Basic Black, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Only Orange
Accessories: Stickles, Dimensionals

No comments: