Saturday, May 17, 2008

She's My Cherry Pie



A Happy Hello to everyone out there in "Blog Land" this is my first post for my new Rubber Stamping blog. And what a great card for me to start out with.



Summer is fast approaching and there are fruit stands popping up all over the place. I can't wait for some fresh strawberries, blueberries, peaches & watermelon!



I just became a Stampin' Up demonstrator. And I am really looking forward to my first workshop coming up in a couple of weeks. I began stamping almost 10 years ago with my older sister, we "accidentally" found a stamp store while we were out at yard sales one Saturday morning. One look around and we were both hooked. I worked at a rubber stamp/scrapbooking store a few years ago, and when it closed I discovered Stampin' Up, and I fell in love all over again. I love the fact that their stamps come in sets, so I never have to look for something to "go with" something else. And their paper, ink & accessories come in the same colors, so coordinating is easy!



I had a short hiatus the last couple of years, my supplies had been in storage until I decided to make my Christmas cards this past year. I only made 10 or so, but it was enough to get me back into the swing of things, and I am so excited I did.



SO WELCOME TO MY HAPPY PLACE! I am hoping to have daily updates, but it's starting out to be a busy summer, but I'll do as much as I can :)



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Striped Ribbon (Real Red), dimensionals

No comments: